PolyDADMAC , PDADMAC Equivalent to Magnafloc , Waste Water Polymer
white or light yellow powder
PH 1% water solution
Solid content %
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
This product (technically named Polydimethyl-Dislkelen-Ammonium
Chloride) is cationic polymer and it can be completely dissolved in
It can be used as flocculating agent, decoloring agent and
dewatering agent for raw water and waste water treatment, fungicide
for textile printing and dyeing trade, softening agent, antistatic,
conditioner and color fixing agent.
Moreover, it can also be used as surface active agent in chemical
This product can be used for drinking water treatment.
This product can be used in the paper-making, textile dyeing and
Neutralizes anionic trash in papermaking systems to enhance
retention aid performance.
Safety, non-toxic and Strong coagulating performance for water
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of
0.5%-0.05% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the
dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the
water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully
decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the
other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
Package and Storage:
1. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 50kg and
2. Sealed and stored in cool place, avoid solarization
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but
the effect will not be affected with stir.