CW -08 CAS No 55295-98-2 Decoloring Agent Water Treatment Color
colorless or light-color sticky liquid
Specific Gravity at 20°C
PH Value (30% Solution)
Soluble in Water absolutely
1. Mainly applied in
2. Also can be used to remove color from high-colority waste water
of dyestuffs plants.It is suitable to treat waste waster with
activated,acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3. Used as retention agent in production process of paper &
2.COD remove better
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing,
dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing
high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then
dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several
minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used
with the help of polyaluminum chloride(PAC), but not mixed
together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether
polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the
flocculation test and the treatment process.